Providing practical insights in how to improve employee engagement.
Frazer Rendell speaks regularly at various events, providing an insightful and entertaining look at the various areas of organisation culture and employee engagement. When looking for employee engagement speakers, you want to ensure that they provide good knowledge of the theory as well as the some insights into how to fix it. Frazer is one of those rare employee engagement speakers who focuses on the practical and insightful side of the topic. Various presentation and speaking topics include:
- ‘The customer comes second’
- ‘An introduction to delivering practical employee engagement’
- ‘The well-being benefits of an employee centric organisation’
- ‘Retain your top talent through engagement’
- ‘Identifying metrics to measure employee engagement’
- ‘Reducing patient complaints through employee engagement’
- ‘Engaging Generation Y’
- ‘The impact of employee engagement on performance management’
Previous events by our employee engagement speakers:
- CIPD Employee Engagement Conference.
- O2 Telefonica Annual Conference.
- Guest Speaker for Coventry University MBA Students.
- St Julian Scholars’ Conference.
- Institute of Directors, Company Directors Network Event.
- Engage for Success Radio.
- Best Practise in Healthcare Conference, Dublin
- BIFM – British Institute for Facilities Management
- Institute of Hospitality
- Blue Arrow Executive Leadership Network
- Engage for Success South East Workshop
- Oxford Brookes University – Guest Lecturer, MSc Human Resources Management
- CIPD East London and Coventry University Joint Event
- Health & Wellbeing, NEC Birmingham- ‘Employee Engagement & Performance Management’
- Engage for Success South East Regional Workshop – ‘Engagement and Wellbeing’
- London HR Best Practice Event @ M&S
- CIPD South West London Event
- Engage for Success South East Regional Workshop – ‘How to use technology to improve employee engagement’
Forthcoming events from our employee engagement speakers:
- The Impact of Performance Management on Employee Engagement – October 11th
- The CIPD Appplied Research Conference – Strathclyde University – 1st December
If you are looking for employee engagement speakers, we would be delighted to talk to you about tailoring a presentation to meet the requirements of your event and the audience. Please feel free to either give us a call or send us a message on our contact form.
Employee Engagement Workshops
We regularly host workshops to show businesses how they can deliver practical employee engagement within their own organisations. The next open workshop taking place is listed below. Click on the link to go to the eventbrite ticket booking page. We have been able to hold the prices from last year – don’t miss out on our early bird deal on tickets and save £100!
- A Practical Approach to Improving Employee Engagement – 18th October, London