Who Should attend
The common myth is that engagement is just for HR. That is not the case. Engagement is everyone’s responsibility and therefore this session will benefit supervisors, managers and leaders of teams who want their teams to be:
- More productive and competitive
- Better at delivering customer service
- Adaptable to change
- Ready to improve their engagement levels
5 to 20 people
How you benefit
To be successful, organisations are constantly striving to find ways to work more efficiently and effectively to enable them to achieve ‘more with less.’ To remain agile and for change to be embraced by an organisation, it requires a high level of ‘engagement’ from all employees
As part of this day, you will have a broader appreciation of what is involved in increasing the engagement of your employees and take away some practical, measureable tools that have been proven to work in businesses around the world. These are tools that have been used in a number of countries to deliver proven commercial benefits.
What this session covers
- An overview of engagement and the impact that it can have on your business.
- The link between neuroscience and engagement
- Developing a purpose that people can align with
- Employee insights
- How to deliver recognition that is better than chocolate!
- Measuring the impact of engagement
- Practical bitesize tools that managers can use to deliver this with their teams.